Jun 11, 2013

see you in september


Well my best friend decided to quit her job in Tucson and instead of spending the summer with me, she's leaving this girl bestfriendless for the next few months to travel to Spain. I don't understand why she needs to travel to Spain as to be an au pair when she has Lincoln and I here in Phoenix. :)

Putting my butt-hurt feelings aside, I'm super duper excited for her and already miss this girl like CRAZY (she left today)! This is when I find myself extrememly grateful for technology and a thing called Skype.

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog!!
    Now following.
    looking forward to getting to know you and keeping up!

    I am doing a free blog design giveaway. Check it out! :)

    xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete