Apr 15, 2013

peanuts and crackerjacks

This weekend was a first for Lincoln.
He went to his first baseball game and he loved it!
It was actually a first for Ryan and I too-- first time on the big screen! I'm sure the stadium was laughing at the girl who was freaking out on the big screen; I was overly excited and had to show off Lincoln. Ha. Ryan was digging in the diaper bag so he missed the first 5 of our 10 seconds of fame. I didn't even care the Diamondbacks didn't win. We had great seats (compliments of Ryan's work) and our little boy did great!

Did I mention he turns 1 month old this Week?? I think a little party is in order.  :)






2 comments:

  1. How sweet!!! You have a beautiful family. We hope all is well with you in your new house and new ward. You are missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz your little man is to cute for words! I'm glad u guys are doing well!! How fun u got on the big screen! I totally would have been freaking out too!

    ReplyDelete