Jan 24, 2013

Puerto Vallarta


I don't know about the rest of your husbands, but I know my husband puts up with a lot...especially when it comes to pictures. I'll say, "Look at this bright pink wall! Let's get our picture in front of it!" And he's such a good sport and will pose with me until we get a picture I like. Plus, it's really entertaining going through pictures all in the same spot with little variances because let's face it, it's a wee bit tricky taking pictures of yourself by placing the camera on timer, on top of someone's car, and running into position. This is one of the pictures we ended up taking: A giant pink wall with us all tiny in the corner. Hilarious. Thank you inventor of the digital camera for allowing me to take as many as my precious heart desires...
Our time in Puerto Vallarta was spent at the beach from morning to sunset. Wouldn't it be nice if we could freeze time for a short while... like during sunsets? Because sunsets go by way too quick and I just need more time to soak it in. Oh well, we enjoyed it to the best we could while it lasted. And since this is my blog and I can write whatever I want to, I'll share some news that only me and my husband find exciting. Our washer and dryer are being installed right now. :) Our very first set. No more hauling laundry to my parents or to the apartment's community laundry room, our very own. Many many years down the road, maybe I'll look back and think how silly of me to be so excited over a washer and dryer. But for the here and now, we're super excited to have our own in our own place.

No comments:

Post a Comment