Jan 17, 2013

Cabo San Lucas


Can I tell you how happy this guy was? We were both stoked, but he definitely had more excitement when it came to getting some delicious authentic asada tacos. I'm talking about tacos you have to walk a few blocks into town for because they're not on the main tourist streets. It's usually this shady small place that just nails it. We found the place alright. And we went back the second day and upped the order of tacos. Just writing about them is making my mouth water.

On our honeymoon, we went on a cruise to Cabo. We had an amazing experience last time we went because we spent our time there in a completely different way than others do. Ryan served an LDS mission there and while we were ported, we took a bus into town and I was able to meet some families he taught. I honestly and sincerely enjoyed it, even though I wasn't able to speak to them. (Those 3 years in high school didn't do much with my spanish speaking skills). However, at the end of the day, I shared my its-bitsy feelings of disappointment as we had to get back on the ship with no time left for the beach. I mean really, who goes to Cabo without going to the beach? I wouldn't trade the experience we had.... heck, I even met a medicine man who revealed to my newlywed husband I was constipated (thanks a lot amigo--).... but no beach time on our honeymoon in Cabo?!!?? That's just so unnatural!
 
SO, going back to Cabo on our babymoon was pa-pa-pa-perfect. And guess what... we had lots of beach time. And the weather was perfect-- clear skies, sunshine, warmth, oh and taking a boat ride to Lover's Beach  :)

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Babymoons are heaven. Especially ones in the middle of winter on a beach! The vitamin D is so good for the baby so babymoons are definitely a necessity. At least that's what I think :) Glad you guys had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had fun. We went on a cruise that stopped at Cabo on our honeymoon too and went to Lovers Beach! It was so fun!

    ReplyDelete