Oct 7, 2011

Yahoo

Well today, like any other day, i checked out the new stories on yahoo. I look at random stuff on there I won't even begin to confess. One that I will share is that I'm always curious to read on the articles they have on jobs (most satisfying, highest paid, quickest degree etc). I'm not sure why, maybe in case I feel spontaneous and decide "yah, I'd like to do that too!" Anyway, it was quite a surprise today when they had one on the "most popular" jobs. Check out what made first on the list--- and yes it's my job in case you didnt know that already.

10 Most Popular Jobs and What They Pay

by Fox Business Staff
Thursday, October 6, 2011

provided by
FoxBusinesslogo
Not everyone hates their job. Some workers feel good where they put their time and energy from 9-5. Check out the 10 most popular jobs based on employee satisfaction.
Could it be? That some people actually like what they do for a living and enjoy going to work every morning? PayScale conducted a survey earlier this year asking workers how satisfied they were with their job, and compiled a list of the top 10 most popular jobs and what they pay. Check to see if your occupation made the list:
Operating Room Registered Nurse
These nurses play a key role in helping save lives on the operating room table and top the list of most satisfied.
Median annual salary: $61,000
Percentage of respondents who are satisfied: 81%

Now if I could just be getting paid at least median annual salary, i might start feeling more like the satisfied 81%. Ha!

2 comments:

  1. Not bad, Lizzy.... So what do you make, anyway? J/K

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i was going to ask, dang is that how much you make in rexburg?!?! not bad! haha.

    ReplyDelete