Aug 1, 2011

lonely number 1

My husband has left me.

Not permanently, thank goodness. But it's still bad. He's gone to Colorado for a week and left me here to hold the fort down and keep the paychecks coming. Luckily, I was able to escape this weekend to SLC and see some friends that I haven't been able to see in oh so long. Silly me forgot my camera..ugh.. and didn't capture any pictures. bah hum bug. I'm sure i'll be down again soon. I was able to get some much needed shopping in and i know another trip will be in order sooner or later.
On a side note, my wonderful crazy beautiful friend Kylee introduced me to The Sweet Tooth Fairy. She is a cupcakeholic, yes they really do exist. It is the cutest shop with the cutest cupcakes. I almost prefer to just look at them because they are so dang pretty, but not as much as I prefer to eat them. FOR BREAKFAST nonetheless. Dont worry, we had some healthy cereal beforehand to balance it out. :)
This one was my FAV!
After my drive back home in pouring rain, I come back to bed and have the biggest smile on my face. My husband sure loves me. He loves me so much he left me a surprise in our bed. It's not as good as the real thing but it will do as a cuddling partner at night. :)