Apr 22, 2011

Cinderella

A lot can happen in one day. Two big things:

We are no longer homeless and I got a job. Pretty big accomplishments for our first week here. Imagine what we can do till the end of the year.

Today has been a cleaning and unpacking kind of day for muah. And these are two things that Ryan and i have gotten good at considering all the moving we do. Get this: in the 2 1/2 years we've been married we've lived in 5 different places. We are insane I know. I, personally, like moving to different places. I know one day we will have to do the whole settling down thing and start a family, but right now is not one day, it is today and today is moving day. Now if i can only get this process of cleaning to speed up a little bit... Does anyone know where I can buy these?


1 comment:

  1. wow i am laughing my head off right now! that last pic is awesome!

    ReplyDelete