Feb 25, 2011

Aloha Run

My bestest friend Karn came to visit me this week. We started out her trip by participating in the Great Aloha Run. What better way to welcome someone to Hawaii than by having them wake up their first day at 5:00 am to go run 8.15 miles? It was well worth it. We were able to do our first race together and what better place than in Hawaii.

Waking up at 5. We don't look tired at all!

I'm not really sure what to say about this picture. I think it's the old cheerleader in me coming out that I've tried hard to leave in my past. Is there any other way to convey the message "bring it on" than a cheer stance? Didn't think so.


 We weren't able to stop and enoy the sunrise while running because it was behind us, but we were able to take it in before the start of the race.

I know what you're thinking. Is she really wearing a fanny pack? Yes i am. Only 1$ at the thrift store and one of the best things I've bought here. And not that anyone cares but fanny packs are really popular here.


Ryan got us best friend finish necklaces! YES!

1 comment: