Dec 16, 2010

Over the rainbow

We do have a piano in the house. It's huge and I look at it and think, I really miss playing the piano. I worked with Rita today and thought I would play for her. Turns out half of the keys get stuck and it's way out of tune. So I just played one hand and as I was playing a few Christmas songs, Rita started to sing. It was the sweetest thing to hear. She told me she was sorry for not having a nicer piano for me to play on. I just told her it was perfect because I was able to hear her sing more.


We sat and talked and she sang Over the Rainbow to me. I played this version for her by Isreal Kamakawiwo'ole. Click on link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1bFr2SWP1I

1 comment:

  1. Liz! I am so jealous!!
    I miss Kailua! and Lanikai!
    I want to move to Kaua'i so badly (I wouldn't mind O'ahu either!)
    Heck! just get me back home!
    I'm trying to convince my hubby to live the beach bum life. Just surf all day and live off the land.
    He's thinking about it. haha

    ReplyDelete