Aug 15, 2012

can we not go to work tomorrow?


So the day I pretty much knew I was pregnant and decided to take a pregnancy test, I thought I would record each of us finding out. It's all about documenting this stage in our life right? I love pictures, but there's something about watching a video down the road and this is a video I'll love watching many years from now.

I actually did the pregnancy test before Ryan woke up Sunday morning. We've had a few scares in the past and it's come to the point where I don't even mention I'm late. I figured I would take the test, and if it was positive, I would do something nice to share the news with Ryan.

I do have a video of me reading the pregnancy test, but I'm more interested in showing the daddy's reaction because it is BY FAR the SWEETEST and most PRICELESS video I've ever seen. I'm not bias.

Every time I watch this video I can't help but chuckle. Ryan is never speechless, but in this video, he's SHOCKED. Seriously, there's a good 10 second pause where he just STARES at me while I'm crying. Ha ha :) He's been ready for awhile to have kids and probably never thought this day would come. I'm just so glad I recorded this.

Oh, and I chuckle at the very end when I ask him, "Can we not go to work tomorrow?" Because finding out you're pregnant means you get a day off, didn't you know that? :)