May 18, 2012

Project update

Ok. Slowly this is getting completed. It's been like two weeks and I'm still not at the point to start painting the cabinet. In my defense, the dresser is at my parents house so it's not like I have time to work on it every day and be like "Bam! Done!" I'm just saying, ...slowly.....but.....surely.......I....will..... Finish!" Oh yah, another excuse is I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the cabinet. Maybe pinterest will help this girl.
And thanks to Pinterest, I happend to find some inspiration for the final "Ta-Da" finish.
Pinned Image
pantry armoire
Pinned Image
Pinned Image

3 comments:

  1. You and I are about to embark on the same project ! How neat ! I've been searching craigslist for weeks tring to find the perfect cabinet ! Yours is going to turn out awesome, how fun!! Can't wait to see the rest !

    & I am having a Stella & Dot necklace ($198) giveaway on my blog & would love for you to check it out :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE that Yellow one!! cant wait to see the final project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS! I just want to live in your house - you're so creative! And I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete