May 9, 2012

overdue attention

My mom bought this to display my dolls in when I was a little girl. Let's just say, my dolls were never even saw the inside. This cabinet has been in our garage since....well, forever. It needed to be stripped and repainted and some major TLC but it never received this slightest attention...That is, until today.
I decided, this baby has potential to be great and i'm going to help it grow into a thing of beauty.   I'm crossing my fingers because this is my first refurbishing project and it will be quite the learning experience. You would think I would start off small like stool or something......nah....... go big or go home is my motto. (Wait, this cabinet is big AND at home?) Anyway....Stay tuned to see what beautiful disaster I create.

No comments:

Post a Comment