May 1, 2012

Mas tacos por favor

You know when you find this recipe online and they have a list of ingredients but they don't specify the amount? It drives me crazy. I'll have my list of ingredients out and I'm really getting into to pouring and measuring out everything when BAM! I get to one of the items and the recipe doesn't specify the amount. WHAT?? HOW MUCH DO I USE? THIS MEAL IS DESTROYED! IT'S GOING TO COME OUT ALL WRONG NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
(I tend to exaggerate a tiny bit)

Well, I'm throwing one of those recipes out at ya because when I was making it, I was wingin' it. You know you're moving up in the world of cooking when you can start "wingin" it. :)
Ingredients:
1. mix chopped tomatoes, onion, jalapeno, cabbage, garlic, cilantro, lime, corn, sea salt. Add more lime and cilantro to taste.
2. cook shrimp, glaze honey over shrimp and flavor with lime, cilantro, sea salt
3. Scoop salsa cabbage mix over warm corn tortillas and top with shrimp!
You can also add black beans and avocado to the salsa mix as well.

4 comments:

  1. These look utterly delicious!! I am going to make them for lunch. Look so refreshing and tasty!

    Thanks for the share!

    www.whatjeanlikes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! i hope they taste great and the amount of each ingredient works for you too. :)

      Delete
  2. Yum! I could seriously eat tacos all day, every day. Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i could do. they're perfect! homemade is the way to go. Not that taco bell place. uck! although i do crave one of their bean burritos everyone once in awhile. ha.

      Delete