Feb 29, 2012

Leap day + tea cup candles

Happy leap day! An extra day this year so I'll make it count. On my list for today:
Go for a run, make me a delicious smoothie, give myself a manicure, lay by the pool and enjoy a new book, and browse the thrift store I just saw driving home from the grocery store. More than likely I'll find something i love, buy it, and then donate it when we move again and need to down size... A trait I inherited from my mother.
On another note....
My biff is the bestest.
It seems like she's ALWAYS working on crafts and being creative. As a house warming gift, she made these lovelies for me. She's the best and so are these candles. Cute huh!

6 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! What a cute idea! I'd love to go find some at the thrift store and make them. THanks for posting this idea :)
    Oh, and I love your blog and am happy I found yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! make them! share some pics when you do. :)

      Delete
  2. what a neat idea! too cute!

    xo
    purposelyathome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh those teacups are the cutest!
    theyre on my craft list too, but i just never get around to making them.
    have a lovely day doll <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they were on my list too but thankfully she took care of them for me. Ha. Gotta love best friends. :)

      Delete