I like to keep it simple, and if it's healthy too, then it's a double bonus.
-2 pkg vanilla jello-pudding (*low fat sugar free)
-1 pkg strawberry jello (*low fat sugar free)
-whipped cream (*low fat sugar free)
- pie crust (i used a pre-made sara lee pie crust, but there are
healthier options for pie crusts. i just used what I had.)
1. add jello to pudding and cook on stove top according to pudding directions.
2. cook pie crust accordingly and allow pie crust to cool completely before pouring pudding onto crust
3. Place in fridge for 2 hours. Before serving, add cool whip and place in freezer for 10 minutes.
4. Remove from freezer and add any desired toppings.
We put dark chocolate shavings and macadamia nuts.
Next time though, I'd do a graham cracker crust and sliced strawberries. :)
*healthier options. :) you can do it all sugar free or just a few.