Jan 4, 2012

Musical Instrument Museum

There's something about museums that make you feel so grown up and cultured isn't there? The other week we went to the Phoenix Art Museum and for another family night out, we went the Musical Instrument Museum. They had different instruments from all over the world! I have to say, the United States section was pretty dang bare compared to other countries. I know this country is a melting pot and a combination of all other cultures but I wish we had more to offer than hip hop and rock. Let's just say the U.S. had a d.j. turn table and fender guitars. A little funny right?
I also have to confess, after seeing and hearing all the instruments, I've decided to brush up on my piano this year. I saw a piano that would be super fun to play on. When we finally have a home, I will buy a piano and paint it just like this.

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog-too cute! Maybe we could swap buttons or something! :)

    xoxo - kylie
    www.livinglovingandphotographing.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz you are too cute! You are so good about updating your blog! I need to be better about that especially when most of my family lives out of state and really would like to see more pics! Anyway, I had know idea we had a musical instrument museum here! Now i want to check it out! Thanks for the info! I hope things are going good for you! Also i would love to know what part of New Mexico you are moving to! I lived there for 8 years and i liked it so hopefully you do too!

    ReplyDelete