Dec 2, 2011

Karin & Barry update

 Thank you thank you everyone who was been praying for this strong amazing couple. I went to see them yesterday in the hospital and they were both sitting in wheelchairs in the same room together. :) They look and feel like they are recovering well. Barry should might be discharged from the hospital within a couple of days. Karin, however, will require a few more weeks so she can do physical therapy. I brought me camera with intentions of getting new pictures up for everyone, but unfortunately my camera had completely NO battery. Anyway, here are pictures I found that I thought I would share for anyone who hasn't seen them.

The donation button that has been set up for Barry and Karin is at the top right of this page. We will have it open until December 14th. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment