Sep 29, 2011

"Z" family update

ZACH
A few Saturdays ago my little brother (can I still say that even if he's taller than me?) finally completed his eagle scout project. I'm so proud of him and all the work he put into this. Plus, i now know he did it because he wanted to, not because he was forced to. The fact that he wasn't allowed to get his drivers license until he got his eagle scout had little to no influence on this accomplishment. I know this for a fact because he's almost 18 and only has a permit. :) congratulations baby brother!


KEITH
Also, it is my older brother's birthday to him. Happy birthday bro. He turned 26 today. Unfortunately I have no updated photos of Keith, and even though I asked my mom to send me a good picture of him, this is what I got. Either way, he's the birthday boy. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!








ALSO...
My parents came up to see us in Rexburg Idaho. It's been awhile since they've both come up here together so it was a double treat. We had a great time. I think the highlight for my parents was shooting Ryans gun.
Uh huh....them city folk sure learned how to handle a gun.

No comments:

Post a Comment