Feb 2, 2012

it's just a bag i know

any one who knows me, mark your calendar.
even if you don't know me personally, mark your calendar.
i bought a purse. a. PURSE. people!
The only problem, i've gone so long without a purse (years!) that i have nothing to put in it.
Whenever the hubs and I go out, i have my phone MAYBE and that's it. I never take my card case or chapstick because 1. ryan always pays and 2. he always has chapstick.

so, here's my first step to becoming more of a lady and carrying a purse with a small card case (license and debit card), lizard lips chapstick (the BEST ever chapstick) and my iPhone 8 that I got off the black market. It calls and texts. So cool right?
Who knows... i may become the purse lady that has EVERYTHING you need in there. Oh you need some tape and scissors? Got it. Fingernail clippers? Check. a flashlight, a candle, shampoo, a cup, it's in there too. 

8 comments:

  1. you go, girlie! ;) people make fun of the purses i carry. they call them "suitcases" because they're so big. ;D love your blog...too cute! :)

    xo
    purposelyathome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's hilArious! Maybe now when you leave your place you should tell people that....."hold on, i need to go grab my suitcase."

      Delete
  2. maybe some snacks? and gum. and... now i can't think of anything even though my purse is FULL. pretty choice. :) love the mustard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the idea.I officially have cliff bars in there now. :)

      Delete
  3. If I use a big purse, I find a way to fill it to the brim, but then I can somehow manage to use a tiny satchel and have everything I need.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What we need and what we want. It's amazing the amount of difference in a purse huh.

      Delete
  4. iPhone 8, hahahahahaha, genius. And it's probably a good thing that you're not a huge purse carrier-- I have the most RANDOM things in mine. Like socks. So weird. Whatevs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey now, there are times when i wished i had an extra pair of socks on hand.

      Delete